[Gila_stacruz_mws] Next MWS Meeting
emanuel at Ag.arizona.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:21:21 MST 2005
Monthly Master Watershed Steward Meeting--Maricopa County
When: Wednesday, July 13, 6:00-8:30 p.m. Social time from 6:00-6:30,
meeting starts with check-in promptly at 6:30
Where: Ocotillo Room, Maricopa County Cooperative Extension (enter though
What to Bring: Potluck!!
1) Dr. Mike Crimmins will speak on Climate Monitoring by Master Watershed
Stewards. FREE Rain guages will be distributed! (30 min)
2) Upper Eagle Creek Watershed Trip--August 12-13th
3) Rio Salado Project projects
4) MWS Business cards to be distributed
5) Badges and official fan-fare for new MASTER Watershed Stewards
6) Cave Creek: where to now?
7) Bring your own project ideas, help us to be the most active MWS class in
Contact me for comments, questions or more agenda items.
Robert M. Emanuel
Statewide Program Coordinator
Arizona Master Watershed Steward Program
University of Arizona Cooperative Extension
301 Forbes Building
Tucson, AZ 85721
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gila_stacruz_mws